COVID-19 infection not detected in US Vice President Mike Pence and his wife | US Corona report of Vice President Mike Pence and his wife negative

Washington: US Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen Pence were not found to be infected with Covid-19 during an investigation on Friday.

Hours before that, President Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump were found infected with the Corona virus. Spokesman Devin O’Malley said Pence was in good health and wished Trump a quick recovery. The spokesperson admitted that Pence conducts daily investigations about the virus.

Officials of the US President Donald Trump administration are feared to be back again soon after the Corona virus outbreak, but have not given up hope. The challenges of the epidemic still remain within the White House, where Vice President Mike Pence has gone into ‘isolated habitat’ after one of his colleagues was found infected.

Efforts are being made to balance the outbreak of the virus across the world where global leaders are waiving lockdown as well as warning of another round of infection. Fiscal Minister Steven Manushin has predicted that the US economy will recover from the recession by reducing the unemployment rate in the second half. Last week, more than 32 lakh people applied for unemployment allowances, taking the total number of such people to 3.35 crore in the last seven weeks.

Manushin said, ‘My thoughts may bounce. But the director of an institute at the University of Washington, which designed the White House-backed Corona virus paradigm, has said that more deaths and cases could occur within 10 days of the reopening of businesses. ” Dr. Christopher Murray of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation said that cases where deaths and deaths are exceeding estimates include Illinois, Arizona and California.

Reminding that the risk is still not over, Pence took the step when three members of the White House Corona Virus workforce went into isolation after coming in contact with an infected ally. In Britain, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced the gradual opening of the lockdown implemented in the country due to the corona virus but has also appealed to the citizens not to waste water on the progress made so far.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

RSS
Follow by Email